Lundquist Lurie Cardiovascular Institute
Advancing Cardiac Care in the South Bay
Built on a tradition of excellence and innovation, the Lundquist Lurie Cardiovascular Institute at Torrance Memorial partnered with Cedars-Sinai's cardiothoracic experts offers our area’s most comprehensive heart services.
Our advanced hybrid operating suite equipped with state-of-the-art technology gives our cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons the tools they need to achieve the best possible outcome for every patient.
Services Centered on You
Join thousands of your neighbors who have put their trust in Lundquist Lurie Cardiovascular Institute. 探索:
- 测试 & 诊断 – Identify your heart risk and find the disease as early as possible, when treatment works best
- Conditions We Treat – Full range of services and comprehensive programs for heart conditions
- Interventional 心脏病学 - Experts in innovative, minimally invasive cardiovascular procedures
- Cardiac Surgery – Advanced options that use the latest technology and to treat heart disease
- Cardiovascular ICU - Committed to communication and specialized care
- Clinical Trials– 研究 studies testing new, promising cardiovascular breakthroughs
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – A warm, safe environment for patient's to reach the highest possible level of recovery
Your Dedicated Team
Our highly trained and experienced doctors, nurses and medical technologists work together to deliver a superior level of integrated and comprehensive multidisciplinary care.
Meet Your Team
Expertise and quality matter most when you’re choosing where to receive heart care. Select our program that’s accredited by the American Heart Association. This recognition means you can expect:
- High-quality patient care that delivers the best possible outcomes
- Access to the latest and most effective treatments
- Excellent patient experience
- Multidisciplinary team using data and research to enhance cancer care
- Programs and resources for patients, their loved ones, survivors and community members